ECO WORLD SOLAR
OPP HDFC BANK, SAILI ROAD, PATHANKOT
Eco World Solar Panels
PV cells are made from layers of semi-conducting material, usually silicon. When sun light shines on the cell it creates an electric field across the layers. The stronger the sunshine, the more electricity is produced. Groups of cells are mounted together in panels or modules that can either be mounted on your roof or on the ground.
The power of a PV cell is measured in kilowatts peak (kWp). That's the rate at which it generates energy at peak performance in full direct sunlight during the summer. PV cells come in a variety of shapes and sizes. Most PV systems are made up of panels that fit on top of an existing roof.
PRODUCT | KEY FEATURES
● Higher energy yield, faster ROI
- Power tolerance +/- 3 %
- Outstanding performance at low irradiance
- Maximum energy yield at low intensity
● Increased system reliability, secured investment
- Long term system reliability with IP67 Junction Box
- Robust frame to hold 5400 Pa load
- Salt Mist, ammonia and blowing sand resistance, apply to seaside, farm and desert environment
- Automotive industry quality management system (ISO 9001:2008) to our module MFG process to ensure product quality.
● Extra value to customers, more benefits
- Dedicated customer support teams are staffed by technical support engineers and after-sale customer service representatives.
- 25 Year linear performance warranty
PID free module
* Anti-PID cell technolodgy
*Anti-PID encapsulatopn technology
Lower Annual power Degradation & more system power yield over lifetime
*90% power output at year 10
*80% power output at year 25
Desigend for high voltage systems of up to 1000VDC,saving on Bos Cost